Well, it looks like it might actually be here. The days are starting to get nice again. I find myself getting restless to get out of the city, and am even forcing myself to exercise so I can wear shorts in a socially acceptable manner. A lot of the people here are still wearing winter jackets, scarves, and boots because it is still “winter” but the layers are slowly coming off. Families are filling the parks with their dolled-up children and mothers in high heels that I can’t even fathom walking in.
>>We actually discussed some reasons for the fashion in my class today (gotta love these classes). (1) People in
My schedule is picking up pace as the weekends fill up with endless trips and the days become numbered. Life here seems so far away from the crisis I watch on the TV and read about in the newspapers. This weekend I am going to meet friends from Clemson in
We currently have girls in our apartment from
*Thank you all for taking time out of your days to read this and for any thoughts, prayers and notes you’ve sent. Please know that I appreciate each one so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment