
Praises
God has been so gracious to Annie and I since we have been here. Everyday we can see miracles that He is working in our lives and the lives of those around us. It is both amazing and humbling. I just wanted to share a few with those of you who have been praying. Thank you.
(1) Annie is a greater blessing that I ever expected and could ever have imagined. She is a wonderful support and source of encouragement, but she also pushes me to learn and grow in all areas of my life while here in Spain, whether it be in speaking Spanish or acknowledging the work of God.
(2) I have learned so much already in regards to God. He has humbled me in numerous ways, and thus opened my eyes to see more works of His hands.
(3) God has placed people in my path that I can fellowship with and innumerous people that I can shower with His love. Many of my best relationships would never have developed in the States, because our lives are so different, but here it just happens!
(4) Our internship and ISA are huge answers to prayer. Setting up for this semester was an enormous challenge, but God provides and now we are free to learn and enjoy ourselves. There are people in charge who are better equipped and more knowledgeable than us. That is a tremendous relief.
(5) Our family is a perfect match for Annie and I. Each family is so different. In our house we have a large room, which is our haven. There are few rules or expectations. Although there is little communication, everyone is very kind and willing to help us. The food is marvelous. We still would like to develop better relationships, especially with our sisters, but I am incredibly grateful for all that we have.
(6) Rob Clayton. Rob is a friend from Clemson studying in Sevilla for the semester. He came to Granada with his group this weekend, but we had not been able to specify a time to meet. God ended up allowing Annie and Rod to cross paths in the city, and we were able to spend the afternoon and night showing him our current city and just enjoying his company. It was a gift from God that none of us can deny:)

No comments:
Post a Comment